Monday, September 24, 2012

Sally's Scrapbook Shop, My New Adventure

One night as I was pondering on whether I should go out and get a part time job working at a local craft/scrappy store, I came across a strong impression that instead of taking time away from my family and being tied down to a store that it would be wiser to create layout kits.  Years ago I used to create these kits and do mini classes with a few women coming each month. 

Since it's been awhile I really wasn't sure where to start.  So I just started creating layouts and then cut the kits.  So I've started a new blog with a post for each kit I'm selling.  There are 2 ways to buy them:
1. As a completed layout that is all glued down ready for you to add your photos
2. As a kit, where everything is cut and ready for you to assemble using a photo I've added. 

I would love for you to stop by and share your thoughts with me. 

Here is the link to my new site/store: Sally's Scrapbook Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment