Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bo Bunny DT Auditions!!!

I have to say, I'm very excited today! Bo Bunny is one of my absolute favorite scrapbook companies out there and today they announced they are having DT auditions. I have to admit, I'm not sure if I'll have what they're looking for but I will be trying out! It would be a dream come to true to design for them. I've got my products picked out and am still deciding on exactly what project I want to do. I'll probably get started tonight. I am just so thrilled and can't wait to start playing. Just wanted to share with those of you who might be interested. I say we all go for it, and the worst that can happen is that we'll have a bunch of awesome Bo Bunny layouts and projects. So join me in this audition. There's so much talent out there, I know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment