Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's time for a challenge!

Alright, it's time for a new challenge! Fall is here and I love seeing all the changing foliage on the trees, the cooler weather, and the opportunity to wear my long sleeves again. To honor fall, this week's challenge is to create a layout using
1- embellishment; use a tree of some kind and to challenge you further, lets add either stitching or buttons to it
2- color: use either rust/brown, orange, yellow or red on your layout or a combination
3 - technique: inking
4- And for a little twist: your layout can't be about fall.

I can't wait to see what you create. I'm going to work on mine this weekend and will post as soon as I'm done.

Don't forget...at the end of the month, I'll put the names of all entries in and draw out a name for a small RAK from me. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment