Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's Scrap Weekly sketch and the March Challenge

Here is this week's sketch at Let's Scrap:


And here is my take on it. I just did the left side this month. I also combined it with Kristie's challenge to use a technique you've always wanted to try but have never done. I made 2 of the flowers and they were new techniques for me.


Cheri, at Let's Scrap is having a challenge through the month of March. She has some older sketches that are single layouts and she wants you to scrap 5 of them but the challenge is to create the other side of the layout to make it a double layout. For those that do five of them in the month of March, you will have your name in a drawing for a kit from one of our sponsors. I think it sounds like fun! I just hope I have time to get them all done. Come on over and give them a try. I look forward to seeing your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment