Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trend Watch Challenge

It's the first week of the month already and it's time for the new challenges at Challenge Masters. Mine is the Trend Watch challenge and this month I decided to focus on the trend of butterflies. I see them everywhere and we're seeing them more and more from the manufacturers. Add that to the amazing choices of dies cuts and cartridges that are available with all the many sizes and styles, and you've got many options to find butterflies. So this month's challenge is:

Use at least 3 butterflies on your layout and using pp with butterflies on it doesn't count. Other than that, have fun.

Oh, and to add an optional challenge if you're willing to accept it: use newsprint somewhere on your layout. That is another fun trend that is big out right now. You'll see what I used newsprint when I cut out one of my butterflies.

Here is my layout as an example and you'll see I used a lot of butterflies in several sizes:



I look forward to seeing what you create! Be sure and check out all the other challenges posted this week at Challenge Masters! So many fun challenges I'm sure you'll find several that will interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment