Monday, February 20, 2012

Memorable Seasons Trendwatch Challenge

Today it's my turn to issue a challenge at Memorable Seasons. There are so many fun trends out there and I use some while others I don't. These three I use all the time:



* Twine...love this stuff

* Kraft...such a fun color that really mixes things up...really enjoying this, though I resisted for awhile

* Banners...still love using them. I find myself having to tell myself to stop using them or they'd be on every layout.



So your challenge is to create a layout using these 3 trends. If you really hate one I'll even accept a layout with 2 of them incorporated. So come on over and share your work with us! We'd love to have you play along with us.



Oh...and here is my layout using my February DT kit: MME Funday Bright Days


Also...be sure and check back Friday as we are having a Blog Hop as well as an online crop and we'd love to have you play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment