Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scrappy Time

Well...I haven't post a ton of projects the last little while but I have created them...just not posted them. So I thought I'd share a few of the projects with you.
This is one I created for the Scrapbook Throwdown Contest at Memorable Seasons. Here is the link to this challenge by Raechelle.
I decided to try out of the Little Yellow Bicycle DT call and the following projects are two of the ones I submitted. Unfortunately I didn't make the team but I was proud of what I created.
This is a frame I found that I just fell in love with and knew it was what I wanted to use for the LYB DT call. Isn't if fun?!
This is one based off of a sketch(though I can't remember what site it is). Just a simple one of my son many years ago.
Here is one I created while at my scrappy retreat. I have loved all the fun hexagons I've been seeing and since my friend had a punch I just had to give it a try.
Well...if you're still with me I appreciate you taking the time to see what I've been busy creating. Hopefully I won't wait as long the next time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy!! Love all your pages :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete