Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Triple The Fun

Luckily, I've been able to find some time lately to scrap.  I've had fun with the challenges posted out there in scrappyland.  Today I thought I'd share this fun sketch posted over at Paper Secrets:

Plus they wanted you to use Authentique products, which they have on sale this month.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  BUT...I wanted to include a few other challenges as well.  I used the challenge at Scrap-Friendzy to use themed paper without having it be the theme of your photos and at Colorful Creations I did the 3 R challenge usings red, ric-rac and rhinestones.  Here is my layout:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love that fleur de lis patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and great work with the sketch! The GLORY collection is perfect for this photo! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choice of Authentique for the sketch! Love your hearts! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! love that Border punch!!! :) Thanks for playing along at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love this authentique collection! I love the fussy cutting of the heart paper, thanks for joining us at PS :-)

    ReplyDelete