Thursday, October 11, 2012

Party Time

It's Party time at Scrap-Friendzy!  We are in the middle of celebrating our 5th Birthday!  Be sure and stop by as we are posting 20 challenges this month and would love for your to come play along with us! 

This week the challenge I issued was to use the Scrap-Friendzy site as a color palette inspiration. And if you look at the home page you'll see a hint of lime green added as well. 


 So create a layout using the colors of Black, White, Pink and Lime Green. 

Here is my layout using this color combo.  I even found a fun chandelier on a very old paper I had. 
 
I also had a chance to create using this challenge by Jean to
We are going to use

5 pattern papers,
5 flowers,
5 buttons,
5 stickers,
and 5 pieces of washi tape or ribbon.
Here is my take.  The sketch is from Colorful Creations.
 
 
And I also completed this fun sketch challenge by Kathy. 
I also combined it with a color challenge at Color Creations. 

And here is my take using my new Simple Stories Harvest Lane
 
Be sure and stop by and join in our Birthday Bash challengez
We'd love to have you play along with us!

 
 

1 comment: