Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Treat

It's always funny how my scrappy time goes in spurts.  There are times I scrap daily and can't stop thinking about it.  And then other times I'll go for days with scrapping.  I finally made some time to scrap Saturday night.  I was inspired by 3 challenges for this layout:

1st was this sketch over at My Scrap & More Sketches

And then on the My Scraps message board they are having a Spring into Summer crop.  I chose to do the Yellow Polkadot Bikini challenge to use yellow polka dots and twine.  Then I added in this color challenge at The Memory Nest.  When I saw I saw this I immediately thought of this line from MME.
 
 
Here is what I came up with.  These photos are some of my 13 yr old when he was little.  They were perfect for this pp. Well, perfect other than the crazy busy print on his outfit. 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sally. Adorable layout - great use of sketch (love the details you added) and I love what you did with the colors. Thank you for joining the fun at The Memory Nest.
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally
    Cute scrap pages I'm a new follower from the Memory Nest Hop. Your blog is awesome. You have a lot of beautiful work here. Hope you will visit my blog and hopefully want to follow back. Also I have a paper crafting blog hop in process and I'd like to invite you to link up.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. I love how the patterned paper has Popsicles on it and your son is eating a Popsicle - perfect. I am also a scrapper and have a blog dedicated to this and a few other crafts. I am a new follower and look forward to seeing what else you create.

    ReplyDelete