Monday, August 19, 2013

A happy surprise

We've been gone this last week enjoying the Oregon Coast as a family.  We had a wonderful time and appreciated the cooler temperatures there.  On our long drive back home last night, I got a fun email that was a nice surprise.  I was chosen to be the Guest Designer at Back Porch Memories!  Back Porch Memories is a fabulous kit club that offers a Solo kit, which is all one line as well as a Medley kit, which is a mix of 3 different lines.  Here are this month's kits:

Solo:

                                                                             Medley:

My kit will be the September kit so I'm not sure what it will hold but I'm sure it will be fabulous!  I'm excited for this one month opportunity and hope you'll join in on the challenges.  Be sure and hop on over and check out Paula's fun kits.  Thanks for letting me share! 

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete