Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Memory Nest - Teresa Collins Memorabilia

So I'm up again on the Memory Nest blog.  I've created another layout with the Teresa Collins Memorabilia. 
Memorabilia Collection PackMemorabilia Enamel Dots
This line has such pretty colors!  I loved that I could create a more casual layout earlier in the month and then dress it up a bit for my dd's prom dinner photo.  Plus it's on sale this month so be sure and pick up your kit today before they are gone!  Here is what I created:

 
Everything I used is from the kit except the black background and gold mist. I loved the fun pp with the ephemera on them.  I could cut out a variety of items to create some fun clusters.  The title is cut from one of the premade blocks.  I just didn't want it in the block form. 
 
Plus, here is a layout I created a few months ago with this kit for a sketch at Sketchabilities.  I did add the navy blue that was an older TC line. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment