Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Memory Nest January Reveal



It's the new year!  I can't believe it!  And today at The Memory Nest, we have our January Kit Reveals.  I love this day as I enjoy seeing all of the fun layouts created by the Design Team!  There is so much talent  in these ladies and they continually inspire me! 

I was given this fun kit from My Mind's Eye called Adorbs.  Here are the papers and embellishments I got to play with:
"Be" Thrive Paper ~ Adorbs"Be" Live Paper ~ Adorbs"Loved" Devoted Paper ~ Adorbs"Story" Cards Paper ~ Adorbs"Special" Unique Paper ~ Adorbs"Story" Recollect ~ Adorbs"Hello" Greet Paper ~ Adorbs"Be" Label Stickers ~ Adorbs"Hello" Decorative Brads ~ AdorbsAdorbs Decorative Tape

And here is my first layout using a fun announcement/invite of my new little niece:
I used the cute pink as my background, stitched a rectangle on my layout and created some patterned paper layers inside it.  I used the washi tape to add just a bit more pink to the green paper, added some of the fun deco brads around the border of the rectangle, punched a little banner for the top corner and added my cluster near my title.  For my title I used the hello from the deco brads pack. 
 
Be sure and stop by The Memory Nest Blog to see the rest of the layouts from the DT as well as the store where Leslie is having a sale


New Year Sale
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment