Monday, March 31, 2014

5 Sisters in Seattle

Here's another I created at my Retreat last weekend. 
This one I created using an Extra Paper Kit from 3 Scrappy Boys, which is a great price at $3.24.  Heather has some fab kits for not a lot of money.  Just type in Extra Paper and you'll find all kinds of great bargains on paper.  Don't forget to look in the Past kit clearance section as well as in the Winter Liquidation.   

I used a fun sketch by Liz Chedester for this
and was inspired with a few other challenges:

At Scrap Our Stash I used the challenge to use a doily and at My Scraps and More there was a challenge to use a number in your title.  

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sally! Such a sweet layout!! Love the picture, especially because you told me how you have sister trips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sally! I really like the doily and the soft feel of this page! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Out Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. doily love! I can never look at too many of them! So glad you were at your retreat knocking out our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely page. Awesome take on the doily challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete