Sunday, February 26, 2017

Valentine's cookies

I had some fun challenges to create a Valentine's layout.  So I opted to use older photos of my boys holding their valentine's day cookies.  My mom has a tradition to make these every year.  Each child gets a big cookie and they go to her house to decorate it any way they want.

The first challenge was this color challenge from the ScrapRoom Facebook Group.  You have to use 3 of the 5 colors:
No automatic alt text available.

The 2nd challenge was for Let's Get Sketchy: this sketch and mood board:


And here is my take for these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I want one-YUM!!! Sweet page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete