Monday, January 11, 2010

Contest at Challenge Masters

I was over at Challenge Masters, seeing what this week's challenges are and came across a fun contest. Well..maybe fun isn't the right word but it intrigued me. Choose one word that describes what you want for 2010 and scrap a layout about it, explaining why you chose that word. The fine details are found here. I plan on participating in this contest, if nothing else to make me scrap about me. I'd love to see what you create for this challenge/contest. Go on over and join in on all the great challenges. I love a good challenge, it forces me to think outside the box. How about you? Are you a challenge junkie? Share with me what word you're thinking of. I'd love to hear about it. I think I might use "Abundance" or "Joy". Not sure...gotta think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment