Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Year and a New Challenge

It's been a long time since I posted, so thought I'd better get caught up! Okay...first off just have to say, "Go BSU Broncos!" I just got back from the Fiesta Bowl down in Glendale Arizona. I went down with my dh and our good friends. We had a fabulous time! What an amazing game and WOW..the energy in that stadium was electric. It was so exciting to see them play so well and win once again. I love watching them play. Wow..what a game!

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and have decided it's time to change it up a little bit. I think we'll work on 2 challenges a month. That way it will give you more time to play. So with that said let's get started with our first challenge:

Create a layout about resolutions. It can be a list of your resolutions for 2010, or about one you accomplished last year or about you hating them and that you don't make them. Whatever speaks to you, go with it.

And just for fun, in honor of BSU and their persistence and courage...let's add the colors blue and orange somewhere on your layout. They can be any shade of blue and orange but those colors must be present somewhere on your layout.

That's it! Show me what've got! I can't wait to see what you create! You have until January 30th to complete to be entered into the drawing for a small RAK from me. I'll get working on this and post mine soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck!! I hate new years resolutions!!!! But I'll try to do something here!!! I am expecting in a few days so maybe I'll cheat and do a layout about losing weight - then I'll feel really good when I achieve it! haha!! Anyways - great look to the blog!! I think that I'll check out shabby blogs myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sally!! I love the look of your blog - as I said - I checked out shabby blogs and found some AWESOME stuff - but - quick question if you have a minute - what template are you using so as to get all the background in and have the shabby blogs link over on the far left. Mine doesn't show everything and the button is right in my most recent post. check me out and see if you can "correct" me - if you have time!
    www.carriescreationsandmusings.blogspot.com

    thanks in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally! Cancel that request - I just saw in the fine print - what the best template is to use and it worked! Sorry to be a pest!

    ReplyDelete