Thursday, July 8, 2010

Last Scrapping Standing Entry Week 4

Yay! I made it another week! This week's challenge was definitely that for me. I was very stressed when I saw and my mind wouldn't stop thinking so I thought I'd get it done and over with. The challenge is:
"You can scrap any subject matter you choose, BUT... You must use a solid color background paper and create some sort of pattern using a household item.
Example: USe white cardstock and bubble wrap with paint to create the background.
Use kraft cardstock and dip paper clips in paint/stamp pab to create the background.

Get the idea? Toilet paper tubes, potatoes, a kid's toy, a paper bag, there are TONS of possibilities, just be sure that the image you ink, paint, stamp, etc is a noticeable part of the Layout!!"

Once I started thinking and looking through drawers I came up with the idea of using paper re-enforcers. I experimented for at least an hour trying to come up with the best way and liked the look of the mist. I liked the idea of a little bit grungier of a look with the challenge. It really was a lot of fun thinking outside the box. You should go to Memorable Seasons and try it this week to get your name in a drawing for a gift certificate.

Anyway...here's my layout.

1 comment:

  1. Your layout turned out great, what a great idea to use the paper reinforcers. Good for you still being in the last scrapper standing contest.

    ReplyDelete