Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Challenges Challenges Challenges

I've been hunting around and finding some really fun challenges this month. I thought I'd share some of them with you.

This first one was my layout for the Last Scrapper Standing at Memorable Seasons. Unfortunately I didn't move on for this round but wanted to challenge myself anyway. It's not my favorite layout but it's done...LOL.


And here's one I combined for three challenges (I love being productive)
The first challenge was at Challenge Masters for the One Little Word which was Party.
The 2nd is I used Sketch73 from The Scrappiest. The 3rd challenge was Dixie Pieces challenge to create a birthday layout of me as a child.


And last but not least...a challenge at a site I just discovered call Treasured Scrapbooking. It was a challenge to use a sketch and create this card in black and cream.
Here's a link to the sketch

And here's my card:


Be sure and check these challenges and many more at each site. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment