Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Memorable Seasons Members Crop

At Memorable Seasons, we've been enjoying a crop where the members do the challenges. There have been some amazing challenges and though I couldn't get to all of them, I did get a few done.


One challenge was from Carol to Embrace the Negative using negative space and I actually combined that with Jennifer's Grunge it Up challenge. This is what I came up with:


Patricia issued a very unique challenge and to be honest one that scared me a little. You had to go into your stash, close your eyes and pick out 3 papers and use them together on a layout. I held my breath each time I reached in but I lucked out as all three of mine weren't bad together. Here is what I created using those 3 papers.

And Kimmer issued a summer challenge. To create a layout using those summer photos. Since I don't have this year's photos even printed, I picked some leftovers from a few years back and came up with this layout using a Let's Scrap sketch.


Today is the last day of the crop and to be honest I'm kind of sad last week didn't go better so I could get more of them done. Thanks ladies for a wonderful crop!


No comments:

Post a Comment