Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrapbooking From Scratch

While I was visiting StuckSketches I came across a post about a website doing a month long challenge where they post a sketch every day. I love sketches so I just had to go and check it out. It did take me awhile to figure out that it is an Australian site called Scrapbooking From Scratch. I decided that I just might need to give this challenge a try. With the 17 hour time difference I'm not sure I'll have any chance of actually completing a challenge on the actual day but I'm having fun. I have completed 3 sketches so far.



One is the same layout below called Sister and Friends.


The second one is from one of the members there and I used it to help me with Carol's and Jennifer's challenges from Memorable Seasons. It's the pink layout called Strike a Pose.


The last one is this one from Sassy Lil' Sketches:

and here is my take on it:



Be sure and come check out their challenges. I figure if nothing else I'll have a lot of layouts complete when I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely page, wonderful colour combo - really bold and successfully used!! Bravo! Thanks for playing with the SLS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks so pretty! Love the colors you used! Tks. for playing along with us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic page. That looks like a fun site. And thank you for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete