Thursday, March 8, 2012

October Afternoon Sasparilla MS DT kit



I got my DT from Memorable Seasons and I was lucky enough to get October Afternoon's Sasparilla! Love it! Here is a photo of my kit:
Each month at Memorable Seasons we choose a Member of the Month who we honor by scraplifting one of their layouts. This month it is Louise (boysmom). Here is the layout I created using this one of hers as my inspiration.
Here is my take using my DT kit. This photo is of dh and I at a Pioneer Trek last summer. The "papers" on the left side are the backsides of some of the journaling cards.
Be sure and stop by and check out Louise's inspiration. Also starting next week we are having our annual Throwdown Competition. There will be two challenges a week and this is a non-voting event so everyone has a chance. I'd love to see you join in with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sally! Just popped in to see what you've been up to and to say hello. I'm kinda without a scrappy home ... or will be soon, I think. And, I'm scouting around for a fun, new place to hang my hat. Wondering what you're doing with yourself these days? From the look of your blog you've been BUSY!! Your on the Memorable Seasons DT? And a Maven at Sketches in Thyme? AWESOME! I'll have to go check them out!

    Totally love what you've done with the October Afternoon! Seems that paper and the 'western' theme is perfect for your stinkin' cute picture! Love the rounded corners ... and the deco edge. But, your little lasso cowboy steals the show!

    Thanks for the hospitality, hon! It was nice to 'see' you again!

    ReplyDelete