Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Scrapping continues

I have been on a scrappy roll lately.  I've been enjoying many challenges from several sites.  I've found a few new ones I played along with and some I've been lurking but never found time to create.  So here are 2 more that I created:

First...at Memorable Seasons there was a challenge last month to take a photo of us right then...as we were in our everyday.  Then Tami challenged us to scrap that photo.  I almost didn't as I don't love this photo of me.  But I finally decided to give it a try. Finding paper that worked was the hardest part of this challenge as nothing looked right with my shirt.  I finally decided on this MME I've had for awhile.  I used a sketch from Colorful Creations featuring a sketch for their Guest DT member. 

Then I moved on to Audrey's challenge at Memorable Seasons which was to create a layout using a black and white photo with bright colors.  I don't have a lot of black and white but found this one taken for my daugther's senior photos.  I used another sketch from Color Creations from their sketch a thon and combined it with the  One Little Word challenge at Paper Secrets - YOU.  I love how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.  I look forward to some fun June challenges. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment