Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bo Bunny, Scrapbook Challenges and Colorful Creations

How I love challenges!  I am so inspired to create when a good challenges is before me.  Last night I snuck in a little bit of scrappy time.  Here are the 2 projects I completed:

1st: I found this fun sketch at Scrapbook Challenges and knew I had to create it.  I also used the criteria for a Bo Bunny card challenge to use 3 pp's, 2 stickers and 1 brad.  I had fun with my yards and yards of twine to create my "flowers". 

2nd: I loved this sketch from Colorful Creations and was so inspired to create this layout with it.  I bought this paper a month or so ago and have been waiting to use it.  This sketch inspired me to pull it out and have fun.  Very different colors for me to use.  I also combined this with a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges to use Family as my title and a banner or ribbon.  Here is my layout:

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment