Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest Designer Spotlight

I was so excited when I received a  message asking if I would be a Guest Designer at Colorful Creations!  I got a fun sketch and created a layout for it.  I enjoyed the process,though as you can see, it started to take on a life of it's own.  Here is the sketch I got to work with:
 
And here is my take on it. 
 
Be sure and stop by Colorful Creations and check things out.  There are so many fun challenges, including the chance to play along with this sketch challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure and check back in the next few days as I'll have my next layout for Memorable Seasons Last Scrapper Standing as well as a new sketch from Sketches in Thyme on Thursday!  Have a wonderful week!
 

3 comments:

  1. awesome job with the sketch, thanks for Guest Designing for us at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally thanks for being our GD at CC, love what you did with the sketch its great to see masculine pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Sally.. great job with the sketch... and enjoy your GDT spot with CC. fab layers and fun accents

    ReplyDelete