Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Memorable Seasons Last Scrapper Standing Week 4

Yeah!  I made it another round at Memorable Seasons' Last Scrapper Standing, though competition is getting tougher and tougher and I'm not sure how I'll fare this week.  Either way it was a fun challenge!  This week challenge is to fussy cut.  Now I do this all the time, on almost every layout so why did it cause me such stress?!  I even created two layouts hoping that would help, which it didn't...it just confused me more.  But this is the one I decided on.  I fussy cut all the pom poms, the fish and even the waves as well as the chevron arrows. 
The sketch is from My Scraps and More for their month long sketch-a-thon.
 
Wish me luck!  I know I'm going to need it this week with all the tough competition. Oh, and if you want to see the 2nd layout I created for it, here it is - and don't tell me you think I should have used it instead as it's too late! LOL. Oh..and btw, the sketch is from My Scraps and More.   Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment