Saturday, April 30, 2016

Scrappy Friends April Challenge

Nothing like waiting to the last minute but I finally found some time to scrap.  The link is closed(I guess I thought we had through today but I was wrong :) but I wanted to play along anyway.  I love these challenges from Rochelle, Kelly and Brenda!  I have such a good time creating with their challenges.  Here are this month's 3 Challenges

Rochelle's This or That:


Brenda's Sketch was to choose of these three.  Of course I chose the single photo sketch.


And Kelly's was to use this inspiration board,  I was inspired by the pastel colors.


Here is my take on all three challenges.  I used some old Simple Stories (one of ultimate fav manufacturers.
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally! Such a beautiful layout and this SS collection is also one of my favs. Fantastic take on all three challenges, so sorry you did not get it uploaded before the deadline. Just for future reference, the deadline each month for all (3) challenges is the 29th. Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete