Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Lovely Ladies

I finally found some time to scrap.  It seems that there are fewer and fewer opportunities to play but I squeezed a little bit of time in.  I combined two challenges:

This first one is for ScrapMuch?.  It's a color challenge. You have to use 4 of the colors.  I used all of them but the robins egg turned out more of a green.


And I combined it with the Freaky Fast Friday challenge at The Scraproom.


And here is my take on it:

It's hard to tell in the photo but a few of the banner pieces and the title is gold.  I had fun working with these colors and the FFF challenges are always s fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning take on the colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - LOVE your take on the colour challenge
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete