Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New Car

I got the chance to play again.  This time I chose a combined challenge at Scrap Our Stash.



From the columns I chose My Mind's Eye(most of the papers are MME combined with Heidi Swap), Naples Yellow and October Afternoon(the date rub-on and the little mint green tab.  Here's what I created using photos of my daughter with her new Jeep.

In addition to these 2 challenges at Scrap our Stash I also used a challenge on the Facebook page for The Scraproom to use enamel dots.  

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous rest of your week!

5 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used. Great take on the sketch + challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and colors, so fabulous and the enamel dots add the perfect touch! Love your take on the challenge! thank you for joining us at Scrap Our STash!!

    sharla~May guest dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch challenge. Love the patterned papers you used. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gret page! Love the stitching detail and the colors. Nice work with the sketch + stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete