This challenge is to get you to mix your old stash with your new one. I've created a list of what I consider to be old vs new. You know your stash better than I so use your judgement. Your challenge is to create a layout with at least 8 items off of this list - 4 being old and 4 being new. You can have more than that, but you must have an equal amount of old vs new. Any questions please ask. Here's your list:
1. Alphabets: OLD: Foam Stamps/Flat Stickers vs. NEW: Thickers/Die Cutting Machine lettering/ Chipboard alphas.
2. OLD: shaped punches/paper crimper vs. NEW: die cuts/dry embossing
3. OLD: deco scissors vs. NEW: Border punches
4. OLD: eyelets/snaps/conchos vs. NEW: brads/buttons/bling
5. OLD: fiber/twill vs. NEW: ribbon
6. Patterned Papers: OLD: 5 years or older vs. NEW: 1 year or newer
7. OLD: tags - jewelry/kraft/metal rimmed vs. NEW: journaling spots
8. OLD: silk flowers, stamped, die cuts vs. NEW: paper flowers or handmade flowers
9. OLD: Pen work for stitching effect vs. NEW: stitch with sewing machine or hand stitch/rubons
10. OLD: sticker vs. NEW:rub-on
11. OLD: flat cardstock vs. NEW: textured cardstock
12. Embellishments: OLD: metal(MM metal letters, plaques, charms,frames, book plates, hinges, buckles, slide frames, etc vs. NEW: deco brads, pre-made embellies, chipboard, tickets/coupons, etc.
13. OLD: Naked chipboard vs NEW: Pre-printed/colored chipboard
So here's mine for this challenge
I used :
OLD: deco scissors for borders
OLD: metal embellishments
OLD: silk flowers
NEW: Patterned Papers
NEW: Thickers/die cut lettering
I also used this sketch from Let's Scrap:
I truly can't wait to see what you create! You have until the end of February to finish this to get your name into a drawing for a RAK from me. I'll post another challenge in 2 weeks!