Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrapbook Throwdown Week 2

This week's challenge at Memorable Seasons is this:
This Weeks Challenge is we are going to be making "Fruit Salad " Cards

You need to make 4 different cards using the recipe for the fruit salad ...you need to at least use two different fruits per card (you can use more!!!) and you can only use one fruit on two different cards. All the cards should be different using the different fruit elements and each card should each have a title..thanks for playing along!!!
Banana -ribbon
Orange- circle
Apple- heart
Cherry- stickles/ glitter
Blueberries- hole punch
Grapefruit- big circle (meaning circle card)
Pear- stamp
Strawberries- leaves
Pineapple- border punch

And the titles have to be food related.

At first I was a little worried of what I could use for my sentiments but with a little thought I finally came up with a few. Then I went into my stash to see if I owned any fruity papers or embellies. I had a few and then went to Archivers and found a few more. Here are my cards for this challenge:


This card I used a sketch from Let's Scrap.




Come on over and try it out. They have a drawing every week for one participant to receive a prize.

1 comment: