Monday, October 3, 2011

Memorable Seasons October DT Projects

At Memorable Seasons, this month, I got a really fun kit. I chose it because I've never worked with Jillibean products and wanted to challenge myself. I got the Sweet & Sour kit and LOVED it! I had a very fun time playing with the products and colors. I think I fell in love to be honest. Here are the projects I completed using this line.




I made this card using scraps from this kit. I used my quickutz die for the petals and then handstitched around each one. I thought this was a fun card to created!
When I saw this kit I thought of a grid using all the different papers. The little heart one just screamed teen girl. Then I used several of the die cuts to create a cluster.
Then I wanted to show the versatility of this line by focusing on a boy line. There was also a fun orange I could have added to this for a boy as well. I love versatile lines! The die cuts are must buy for me from now on as they have so many fun elements.

This last one was one of my favorites! My daughter is a creative writer and with all the typewriters and papers with alphabets I thought this would be perfect for this line. So I chose one of senior photos and scrapped this detail about her.

Well...that's it for this month. Be sure and check out the other DT members and what they created.





No comments:

Post a Comment