Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scraplift and Frosted Designs Recipe

At Memorable Seasons we have a Member we spotlight each month. We then go to their gallery and scraplift one of their layouts. Laura Cushman is our MOTM for October and I scraplifted her commuting layout. Plus while I was at it I thought I'd throw in a fun recipe challenge from Frosted Designs. They listed 8 items and we had to choose four. I chose flowers, buttons, stickers and ribbon/lace. The balloons and letters are Glitz Stickers designed to go with this papers. I love a great challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hi girl!!! LOVE that I drew your number this time!!! I'd have found you anyway!! LOVE this layout...the colors are so fresh and funky!!! Great way to use the recipe too!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love how you used the Glitz papers and embellies! Great job with the Recipe Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! I really like how you incorporated the elements in the recipe, and tilted your design! I hope you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete