Monday, October 17, 2011

Season of Change

At Sketchy Thursday, they have a sketch up to use to try out to be a GDT. I figured...why not try. So I took this sketch and turned it upside down. The other requirements we had to include: a gratitude list and at least 5 leaves.



I also included a challenge from Scrap-Friendzy to scrap a challenge I have overcome (letting my daugther go away to college is one of the hardest things I've had to do). I was also inspired by the card sketch below, a challenge at Memorable Seasons to let the sketch inspire you. Hence the rounded corners and the horizontal strip.




A Second challenge at Memorable Seasons is to use this sketch to create a card. Since I'm not a big card maker I love having a sketch to get me started. I pulled out some Basic Grey scraps and created this card. Check out the Card Event we have going on this month at Memorable Seasons.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful works! Your page is great. Love the papers you used :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee your lo and the card! I loveeeeee the little leaves hanging from the branch!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! Love the little branch sticking out on the layout. :) Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO. Love that branch at the top.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xx

    ReplyDelete