Monday, February 25, 2013

Memorable Seasons LSS Week 3

Well fortunately I made it through another week at Memorable Seasons.  The Last Scrapper Standing is in full swing and I had fun with this challenge.  This week's challenge is "on the Edge".  Create unique treatments on the edges.  When I first read it I had this idea pop in my head and had to give it at try.  So I gathered my  many paper edge punches and went to town.  I then layered them on top of each other adding in a few layers of lace as well.  Then topped it with a stip of ribbon.  I also stitched on the edges of my photo mat and black and white paper. 

 
Here are a few closeups as well:


I also created a layout for 2 challenges.  At Memorable Seasons there is a challenge this month to capture your relationship with your mom.  I then added that challenge to a scraplift challenge at My Scraps and More.

 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment