Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Scrappy Time

My boys are both away at a scout function starting this afternoon so I'm hoping to spend some quality time in my scrap room.  Tonight I created this fun layout and card. 

 
This was for several challenges:
 
- a scraplift of Missy at My Scraps,
 
 - a challenge at Back Porch Memories to use a black and white photo of a relationship, 
 
- the Throwdown challenge at Memorable Seasons to use a recycled item (my journaling block is from Prima packaging), use shapes and layering
 
- Colorful Creations - use 4 pp's, 4 die cuts (the yellow stem, camera, 8 cent tag, and the square tag, and 4 of the same embellishment - I used aqua brads
 
 
Then I had enough time to create a card.  I chose to use a sketch from Paper Secrets:
 
And Colorful Creations to use only black and white.  Here is my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment