Friday, July 12, 2013

I spy with my little eye

I've really been enjoying the scrap time I've had lately.  After being gone for a month it feels good to create again.  Here is a layout I created for Color Me Scrappy.  Here is the color :

And here is the sketch we had to use with it. 


 
Here is my take on it:
 
I also combined this with a challenge at My Scraps and More to use 3 different washi tapes.  I actually used 4.  The 3 pennant banners are washi as well as the blue piece on the pink paper.  There's a few more days for the color challenge and My scraps is until the end of the month.  Be sure and stop by and play along. 
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at CMS, great take on the sketch and colours. Love your banner and title
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great layout, great use of sketch and great use of the colors. Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally! You ROCKED this challenge! I love how cute your title is and your entire design is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little clusters by the photo! Thanks for playing with Color Me Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!!! The splatters are fabulous as are the papers you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at CMS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on the color/sketch challenge! I love the title and I love that you used a little pink on a masculine layout. Well done.
    Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the color/sketch challenge! Very cute picture. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...love the title and picture and your banner is precious! Great use of pink on a boy page! Thanks for playing along at Color-Me-Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete