Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Memory Nest Summer challenge #3

It's the week for the Chickadees (that's me) challenge at The Memory Nest.  This week it's a sketch with a twist.  Here is the fun sketch by Susan Stringfellow, one of my favs!

 
And the Twist is to use Buttons or Brads.  I chose to use both. Here is my layout using My Mind's Eye Kate & Co Line. Loved these colors!
 
 
This is my husband announcing at one of the local high school basketball games.  I created this layout to document his love of announcing.  The little die cut circle strip is a recycled item from my Zip Fizz container from Costco.  I went to throw it away and thought of this sketch.  
 
Be sure and stop by The Memory Nest and see all the fun layouts the rest of the Chickadees created.  We'd love to have you join in the fun. Just post your take using Mr Linky.  Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment