Thursday, April 24, 2014

#AprilTrioKit #3ScrappyBoys

Hashtags are all the rage and honestly I never use them as I'm never on twitter.  But today I decided to accept Christy's challenge from the crop to use a hashtag in my title.  Here is what I created using this month's Trio Kit at 3 Scrappy Boys.  I love this kit!  I've had a lot of fun with it.  I love how all three lines work so well together! First, here's the kit:
April 2014 Trio kit

Here's what I create with it. 
# Good Eats
For this layout I used the Crate Paper Race Track paper as my background, cut out a circle from star vellum to go over the center of it and zig zag stitched it.  I also used the multi colored dot paper from the Crate Paper line.  I also cut the gray word strip and yellow dot paper from October Afternoon.  Isn't it awesome how well they mix?  Plus the grey/red dot is from the BG part of the trio.  Love how versatile these are!   I did use several of the OA die cuts and some of the epoxy shapes from the kit and added a few chalkboard stickers from a kit a few months ago, some washi tape and a few enamel dots (something I can't seem to get enough of).

I was inspired by a sketch by Audrey Yeager for My Scraps and More for this.  I just rotated it. There was also a twist to use chalkboard elements on it


Here is another layout I created using this April Trio kit.  I used another sketch from the Sketch-a-thon at My Scraps & More.
 


I hope you'll check out this fabulous April Trio kit from 3Scrappy Boys.  It really is worth the money and is so versatile!  Be sure and stop by the boards and participate in our crop challenges.  There are many prizes up for grabs and I'd love to see you win one!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment