Wednesday, April 2, 2014

District Spelling Bee

Here's a double layout I created using a fun sketch from The Memory Nest.  I'm sure I  missed the deadline to share it there but wanted to give credit here anyway.  I used to exclusively create double layouts but I started on a DT years ago at as LSS and they only wanted single layouts as they were easier to display.  Because of that I got hooked on single layouts and to this day prefer them.  But every once in awhile I have more photos to use than will fit on a single.  This was one of those events.  My son made it in the top 2 for his grade at his school level and got a chance to be in the district level.  We were so proud!


And here is the sketch I used from The Memory Nest.  I change it up quite a bit to make it work with my photos but this was my inspiration:

Plus at My Scraps & More I was inspired to use 4 of one shape and green.  I used more than 4 triangles and circles.  And at Scrap Our Stash they had a challenge to use a banner, and I love using banners.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: