Thursday, May 25, 2017

Echo Park Just Be You

At the Scraproom they sell really fun kits each month.  I love getting their kits as there is a perfect sampling of four different newer scrapbook lines with a few embellishments for each.  I thought I'd share a few layouts I created using the Echo Park Just Be You line from the Scraproom February Kit.  As you know I'm a huge Echo Park fan and this line was no exception.  Here's the February Kit:


This first was a double layout of my daughter and her friend visiting in Utah and they go to go see a new temple there.  Since I had so many photos I knew I needed a double layout.  I loved all the fun stickers that came with this line.  I just wish I had more of this paper so I could create more.


For those that may not know, I have an Etsy store called SallyC Studio.  I sell mostly 2 page scrapbook layouts.  Lately, however I have wanted to add a few single layouts.  Personally I enjoy creating both equally but I've found that the older my kids get the less photos I take and when I do it's usually with my phone so you'll see that I do scrap more single layouts.  I had a few scraps left after my double layout so I thought I'd enjoy creating a single layout for my store with the scraps.  I also incorporated a challenge at Scrap Our Stash  using this bingo card:

I used the color yellow, journal card (which is my title) and 3 patterned papers.

I also used a fun challenge at the Paper Issues Facebook group to use 5 items from a list.  I used cardstock, sticker, patterned paper, twine and paper punch(my butterflies)

  I hope you'll check out The Scraproom and see all the great kits they sell.  I love the variety each month and I find I use more of it up so I don't "add" to my stash.  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic and fun page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and I love how you used your ScrapRoom kit! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages, love your designs. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty page and lovely design! Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet page!!! Love the bicycle! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colorful layout! Great take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge. Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page - love the colour combination :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete