Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sweet Baby Girl

I love babies!  And this is an older photo of me and my sweet little niece, Ellie.  For this layout I chose to incorporate 3 different challenges.

The first two are from Scrappy Friends.  Each month Rochelle and Brenda host a challenge.  If you do both your name goes into a drawing for the monthly prize.  I always LOVE the challenge of incorporating both challenges.  Here are the two challenges:
 
Then on top of that I chose to use a color challenge from The Scraproom's Facebook group.
No automatic alt text available.  Isn't it pretty?!  So I dug through my stash and found this old My Mind's eye line.  It was perfect for my photos.  I pulled out some old stash items including my old, old rubons.  I was kind of surprised they still worked, to be honest.  Anyway...here is my layout:

Also, I thought I'd share this one I created of my daughter and her first car that she purchased on her own.  Again some very old stash but isn't it perfect for her photo?  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment