Thursday, May 25, 2017

Temple Square and more




Several years ago we went to Salt Lake City, Utah on a family vacation and got to go see Temple Square.  I took so many photos that I knew it needed to be a 2 page layout.  So I found this older Crate Paper line that I felt pulled all the colors we were wearing in.  Here is what I created


Image may contain: text and food
To add a little challenge, I decided to use this challenge going on at the Scraproom's Facebook group to use at least 3 brads. I also pulled out some other older items from my stash: the florishes, my dymo labeler and even ribbon.  It was fun to work with these colors!

I also created this layout using a sketch from Laura Whitaker.  I challenge myself to use it because it's so different than I would normally scrap.  Plus I had these older photos of when my kids were younger.  It sure makes me miss them!  Anyway...I used some older Authentique papers and some burlap embellishments.



One more I create for fun was this one about my husband I voting.  It was a little bit of work to add the pearls in a big circle cut I was very happy with the results.  Again...some older stash from My Mind's Eye this time.  

Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment