Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dry Ice Entertainment

My boys love dry ice.  Every year my MIL sends dh a package from Omaha Steaks for his birthday.  My boys love it, not for the meat but for the dry ice.  They love to put it into the sink and play with it until it's gone.  Talk about cheap entertainment.  I chose to capture this memory with this sketch from My Scraps Sketches and combined it with a challenge to use punches from Memorable Seasons as well as My scraps to use at least 3 stickers. 

Here's the sketch:
And here's my layout:
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of your week!!

4 comments:

  1. Sally. Love what you did with the sketch. Great colors and I especially love the chevrons. would love for you to share your work on Whimsical Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally so glad you linked up this great page. HOpe you will visit again soon. LOVE those chevrons. So eye catching.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sally! :) I love how you combined several challenges on this page! The details and story are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE how you did the chevrons on the bottom of the page!!! great LO!!!

    ReplyDelete