Thursday, May 23, 2013

Party

So life has finally mellowed a bit and allowed me to scrap.  At My Scraps and More we have a fun monthly challenge where we sent each other a kit and then we scrap using that kit.  We're supposed to use a little bit of everything they send.  Lisa sent me this fun kit:

Lisa is also the Member of the Month at Memorable Seasons, which means to honor them we scraplift a layout of theirs.  Here is her layout I lifted:

So here is my layout.  I used a bit of everything she sent.  I took the chipboard frame and cut it in half to create a photo corner and then covered it in twine.  I added bits of pink to pull in the pink from the cupcake chipboard.  I wish I hadn't been so lazy as I like Lisa's handstiched frame better than my sewn one.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment