Thursday, May 23, 2013

Slashing my Stash

I've really been enjoying several of the challenges at  My Scraps and More.  One of my favorites is called Slash Your Stash where each month we choose a kit/line that we want to try and use up.  This month I chose to use up my MME Fun Days line.  I loved this line when it came out but have found it a little more challenging to use than I thought it would be.  Here is what I've created:

This first one is to use the word cherish.  I also combined this with a challenge at Memorable Seasons to use chipboard.  Here is the sketch I used:

 
This second layout I created using this sketch from Colorful Creations:
 
So far that's all I've had time for.  I'd like to squeeze one more in before the month is over.  I've almost slashed this stash.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment