Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scrappy Friend's & Scrap Our Stash Challenges

I had so much fun last month playing with these challenges with the Scrappy Friends and thought I'd play again this month.  I was even a very lucky lady as I won this fabulous prize for playing along last month.  Lucky random draw, huh?!  Love it!!!
 
So here are the challenges for this month :
Rochelle's Challenge:
For this challenge, you are to create a layout using
any of these phrases above somewhere on your layout.
Kristi B's Challenge:
 
Create a layout using a company logo.
hotel room keys, bar coasters, Box Tops, product packaging, stickers, etc.
 
Kerys Challenge:
My Recipe Challenge: You must include lots of layers, use at least one
stamp and include stars.
 
Brenda's Challenge:


And here is my take on it.  It was a fun challenge, though it took me forever to make sure everything was all on there.  I really like the challenge of incorporating everything though.  My Logo is the star tag and chipboard star.  They are off my son's converse shoes.  The arrow are the stamps
 
Oh...and to add to it, because 4 challenges wasn't enough I also used it for the Scrap Our Stash challenge which was to :
 
The Challenge:
Create a LAYOUT using 3 or more patterned papers!  You MUST
use papers from
3 or more different collections. AND....
you will need to
dig further into your stash and pull out some of those RUBONS

Most of what I used was My Mind's Eye but the yellow paper is from Pink Paislee and the red paper is from Lily Bee.  And the rubons I used are the little stars I added to my journaling block. They were the perfect touch to pull the stars in.   

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by!


 

6 comments:

  1. WTG Sally! Fantastic take on the sketch as well as the other Scrappy Friends Challenges and the Stash Challenge at Scrap our Stash! Love the items you chose for the logo challenge! Thank you for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love all the layers of paper and mix of embellishments! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am very impressed that you are able to combine all those challenges and create one fantastic LO! Great job with mixing all those patterned papers, and I love all the other elements you've incorporated. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great job on the layout! I love all the layers and bright colors. Thanks for joining in the scrappy friends challenges again this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! love the title work! :) Thanks for playing along with SOS and with the Scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific layout Sally! Great mix of patterned papers and embellishments! And you did a super job combining challenges! Thanks so much for participating in our patterned paper challenge over at SOS!

    ReplyDelete