Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Final DT challenge for Memorable Seasons

Well today I issued my last challenge as a DT member at Memorable Seasons.  I'll really miss being on the DT there but it's time for some fresh blood and I totally understand.  With that said...here is the challenge:

As I pondered what to challenge you with this last time I thought of all kinds of trends, color challenges, sketch challenges...you name it. What I finally came up with is a scraplift challenge. But this isn't just any scraplift challenge. This week I'd like you to look back at the layouts you created at least 6 months ago or later and find one you want to re-create. Then....

Scraplift yourself.

I know there are a lot of favorites, maybe some that aren't so fabulous but we've all scrapped something we can re-cycle and change up. You are welcome to rotate the layout/design, or pick out a few favorite elements...whatever you desire. Be sure and link back to this post the original one you chose and your new take on it. You don't have to re-do the layout, just scraplift it. It was actually a lot of fun looking back through what I'd created over the last several years and this is the layout I chose to scraplift from 2009:

I didn't change a lot from the original.  I also used my May DT kit: MME Miss Caroline. 

That's it.  Just pick an older layout of yours and scraplift it.  Since this is my last challenge to issue I'm also offering a RAK of some baker's twine (at least 5 colors) to one lucky winner.  Layouts must be newly created and posted by May 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment