Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Paper Secrets, Colorful Creations and More

I finally got a chance to scrap over the weekend.  I was hoping to find more time than what I did but grateful for the time I did get.  Here are a few of the layouts I created:

This first one is actually for 2 challenges: 1st: At Paper Secrets they have a fun blog challenge to create a layout using 75% Pink Paislee.  Since I just go some happy mail with this new line I thought it would be perfect.  I combined this challenge with a sketch from Colorful Creations, where they are having a sketchathon this month. I had hoped to use more of them but this month hasn't cooperated.  So here is the layout I created:



The second one is for 3 challenges:  1st: At Memorable Seasons, Joni challenged us to get messy - to use inks and mists.  So I figured it was perfect for this photo of my son.  2nd: I used a fun sketch at Color Creations.  They have a sketchathon going this month.     3rd: I used a chevron challenge from Paper Secrets.  I love it when I can be inspired by these fun challenges.  It really helps me think outside my box.  So here is the layout using some fun Simple Stories Awesome that I got at Memorable Seasons. 

There are some fun challenges out there on some fabulous sites!  Be sure and stop by and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment