Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Memorable Seasons May DT Kit

Well, it's so sad for me to say but this will be my last month as a Design Team Member at Memorable Seasons.  I'm sad my year is up but it's been a blast and I am so thankful to have been a part of such a fabulous group of women. 

With that said...it's the first of the month and it's DT kit reveal time!  This month I was sent this fabulous MME Miss Caroline Kit:


Cute, huh?!  And here are 2 of my projects to share with you today.  The rest will come throughout the month.  This layout was inspired by our Member of the Month...Kasey.  Be sure and stop by and peruse her fun gallery and scraplift one of her beautiful layouts. 

And here is a card I created...love my cute butterfly die and I'm so in love with doilies! 

Thanks for letting me share with you. We'd love to have you stop by and participate in our challenges.  We will have a week long NSD celebration starting Monday.  We'd love to have you join us!  I can't wait to see you on the boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment